Sunday, 31 May 2015

School Statistics

Assalamualaikum.

Well..well..well....
Hello again.

Today I am going to share one awsome link with you guys.
This link is for the people who have scattered around for valid education statistics...


(Previously, I have to use reference through newsaper reports for enrollment for inclusion program. However, Dr. aziah suggested me to find more reliable figures.)


I've finally found it!
Yayness.





Malaysian Education Statistics is published by Bahagian Perancangan dan Penyelidikan Dasar Pendidikan in November 2014. So this is pretty much the updated, valid and reliable sources that we all can use in our writings.



Some of the statistics as reported in this handy dandy book are as below:









.
.
.
.
.
.
.



This particular table is the one I am searching for:


.
.
.
.
.
.


Interested to read it up and search for statistics that suits best for your research?

Please proceed to this link: 




----



If you need more recent figures of numbers of schools according to states, I have pasted below for your perusal.






Okie Dokie.
Till next entry...
I bid you farewell.





No comments:

Post a Comment