Assalamualaikum.
Errr... picture shown is only an act as a "marketing ploy".
Actually this entry is meant for my "bank of documents".
Nuthin' gotta do with money. ~___~"
---
I want to come clean about something.
I am absolutely most positively sure that after several failed attempts of embedding my references (read:documents) in this blog, I have decided that I'm going to skip this process. I know it'll take a toll on the marks... but hey... I've tried. In which I failed - miserably. *sigh*
Honestly, I feel like a total noob.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
And then!
Tad tad tadaaaaa!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
This morning i suddenly had a lightbulb moment!
Why don't I use Blendspace?
I've put up so many things in my previous group work assignment.
I am oh-so perplexed. Why didn't I think of it before? Why?
I've put up so many things in my previous group work assignment.
I am oh-so perplexed. Why didn't I think of it before? Why?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
So.....here it goes.
My lovelies of references of thesis, journals and such.
Verdict:
I recommend all you to have your very own Blendspace.
It is the easiest platform ever. *Promise*. Trust me on this, ok?
This the link to Blendspace.
Wanna check mine? Click here.
Alrighty.
Till next entry.
Bubbye!

No comments:
Post a Comment